If you are traveling internationally, there are a few important tasks you must complete prior to departure.
- Contact your bank/credit card carrier to inform them of your travels so you can use your cards abroad.
- Contact your bank to see if they have the currency you need. In America, TD Bank has currency exchange on the spot. Other banks have to preorder it.
- Make sure your cellular device is unlocked. Call your carrier provider and have them do so.
- Make 2 copies of your passport, license, itinerary and addresses to any of your accommodations. Leave one copy with a trustworthy family member and bring the other copy with you.
- Download the apps mentioned in my blog post.